Monday, November 4, 2013

POP Art.!




Pop art is an art movement that emerged in the mid-1950s in Britain and in the late 1950s in the United States.Pop art presented a challenge to traditions of fine art by including imagery from popular culture. Andy Warhol was the one who pretty much started pop art. His most famous piece of pop art would be the one he did on Marilyn Monroe. This project was one of the hardest ones I learned to do this year. We started off by having our pictures taken showing different sides to us. I chose Esteban Marin to shoot mine because we are close and it would be easy to act silly around him. I then proceeded to open each image individually in Adobe Photoshop. With each photo I had to clean the background which I did using the wand tool. Afterwards I started editing the tone,contrast, and different color levels. I struggled a lot with the colors and getting the back ground to be a different color than me but after all my hard work this is my final picture!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment