Saturday, November 9, 2013

Long Exposures

This project was by far my favorite project. I really liked how my photo came out. Well long exposures is just a photo where you keep the shutter open for an extended time to catch the lights of your object moving. My first instinct was to shoot cars, they move at a fast speed and will be easiest to shoot. I didn't want to shoot in a place that had a lot of light in the background so I decided to shoot the freeway entrance on Lincon. I stood right in front of The Toyota Of Escondido sign so all that light would be behind me. I then adjusted my settings on the camera, I used a shutter speed of 3 seconds and an F-stop of F10. I set up the camera using a tripod because i did not want the picture to be blurry. As the light would turn green and cars began to go I would just press the shutter button and let the camera do the rest. I used Adobe Photoshop to reflect the lights onto the bottom. I didn't really have to do any editing to this picture since it looked nice anyways.   

No comments:

Post a Comment