Thursday, October 31, 2013

HDR


HDR stands for high dynamic range. I wanted to take a picture of a place that has many colors that will stand out. I thought this painting in the gym would be perfect because it shows all our schools color and our school mascot. I first had to set up my tripod at an angle that would capture all of Grumpy. I shot multiple picture. I re-arranged my setting after each shot. I started off using -1 then +1, -2 and +2, -3 and +3, and so on. The lights in the gym kept creating a glare against the wall and it was very hard to not capture it. I then took the pictures I liked and opened them up in Adobe Photoshop. Ms.Young gave us very simple instructions on how to merge the pictures,<file>,<automate>,and lastly <Merge to HDR Pro>.  This is my final image.

No comments:

Post a Comment