Thursday, September 5, 2013

ABOUT ME!(:





Hello and welcome to my blog!(:
My name is Bianca Alfaro and I am 17 years old. I am currently attending Orange Glen High School as a senior. I would describe myself as an outgoing girl who is always smiling and willing to help others. I enjoy reading,playing sports,hanging out with my friends, and anything that sounds like fun. My goal is to become a Psychologist to help kids who are growing or grew up in a troubled home. I have always been interested in photography and I am glad I took the class to gain more knowledge. I believe that photography is a great way to express yourself and show off your creative side. So why not give photography a try! Who knows! Maybe you'll end up loving it and want to pursue a career in it!(:  

No comments:

Post a Comment